Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some lessons we may never learn.

    It's been months since this blog started, and any faithful readers know it began due to the drama going on with a horrible bitch of a parasite that I needed to remove from my life all together, because she was only bringing me down and making my life worse that it could have been. I was really glad that I had finally become strong enough to cut out someone bad for me. It's a big step.
    A step that hasn't exactly stuck. I knew this would be a problem, and I knew it was only a matter of time. I hoped that I would be strong enough to continue hating her with a passion unparalleled. She treated my family like shit, she disrespected my fiance and my relationship, and she's never been a good friend. She lied to everyone that took care of her when she begged for it. She only sucks out the good that a person could provide and drains them until they've got nothing left to give, then blames them and moves on. She's spiteful, rude, uncaring, unreliable and untrustworthy. And for some reason I can't help but feel like I should at least have one female friend that knows me well.
    I'm not saying that I want to mani/pedi with her. I'm not saying that we would ever have a friendship like we had before, because there is no way we ever could. The issue comes down to how can someone you dealt with for so long, almost 2 decades, just walk away like a lying cunt? Isn't it worth it to at least try. Finally show some appreciation?
    We both did things wrong. In my opinion she messed up a lot more than I did, and I'm sure she feels exactly the opposite. For the record, she's still a lying cheating cuntfaced whore bitch, but we all have friends like that.

I wish there was a way to teach people the things they should have learned before they even started school. How to compromise, share, be a decent person and be worthwhile as a whole. It's to late to teach this girl how to do these things, but that doesn't mean that she shouldn't want to repay some of the kindness and heartfelt giving that I begged everyone I know to give her, let along what I did to help her by covering for her when she was cheating, doing drugs, picking her up at all hours of the night in places she shouldn't have been and doing everything she needed. I deserve more than she ever gave me, and at the very least I deserve an apology from her. During the most important event in my life so far she turned it into a freak show about her, focused on how big of a cunt she can be.

I wish that I was stronger than this...

1 comment:

  1. You're 23 and already willing to look at yourself with a measure of honesty that often doesn't come for another 20 or 30 years- if ever. So relax, breathe, and be kind to yourself. Enjoy this journey, you deserve to do so. Enjoy those around you who do love and care for you and wish you the best. I believe there are more of them than you let yourself realize.

    ReplyDelete