Monday, June 13, 2011

Being an absent bitch doesn't mean you'll go away

Some of you may have noticed that my previous post was adapted to exclude the name of a person who will forevermore be referred to as LCCWB (totally check out the abbreviation if you don't know what it means). This change has come about because she had her boyfriend (somewhat threateningly I might add) tell me to take it down. "It would be in your best interest" he said. Well, you know what's in my best interest dicks? Having decent friends. This couple has made it apparent that they are not. Therefore Chris and I won't be able to include them in our wedding festivities at any point. I will not stop blogging, and with the exception of the loving new nickname, I won't be making other changes. I sincerely hope the the boyfriend in question wakes up one day and realizes that LCCWB will live up to this abbreviation and he will eventually suffer as well, even if it is when he's in his 50s and he sees that he's wasted his life on someone not worth it. Although I do pray for him that it's sooner.

I sincerely wish the best for LCCWB's boyfriend. I also wish that LCCWB would get her karma dose soon, because it's long overdue.

Once again, in case you didn't notice in my first post, this blog will be filled with bitching. It will not be sunshine and flowers unless I'm feeling sunshiney and flowery. If you don't like it, don't read it. This isn't for you, for once I'm doing something for me.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I fully understand the whole 'public diary' since my generation did ours privately, but its true that if you don't want to read it just don't click on the link.
    Hope your feeling better. It was dreadful watching you implode, watching you explode-kinda fun :)

    ReplyDelete