Friday, June 10, 2011

Long Story (not so) Short

   Everyone has a life story to tell, and this one will be mine. In one year I've gone from a "perfect" student, sister, friend, girlfriend, daughter and general person (from most people's points of view at least) to a non-graduate (for now), too-busy-to-be-bothered-and-lying-about-my-school-crap sister, fiancé rather than girlfriend, adult child rather than daughter, and (from one of the people who I really thought mattered) crap person. Things change, sometimes faster than you can even notice.
  First things first, super shouts to my darling friend over at http://sayhellotoyourfuturetherapist.blogspot.com for giving me the idea to vent, share and maybe even gather some ideas through blogging. Second, get ready for some serious, serious bitching (this whole life thing is taxing, and if you want to bitch, you can start a blog too). Third, maybe I'll actually get insightful and use the whole psychology thing to my benefit, and maybe someone else's too?

Wish me much luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you hun!!! I'm excited to read!

    PS.... I havent written in that blog for almost a year. Here is my new blog that I have been writing in since last summer....

    http://yourfuturetherapist.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete